Transit & Industrial Park has the best geographical location in Baltics for productions oriented to European markets, CIS countries and the rest of the world. It is especially important that productions located next to the ice free port of Liepaja could have tax exemption of the Liepaja Special Economic Zone as well as all the operations could be carried in transit.
Transit & Industrial Park offers full set of elements which are necessary for various types of productions and plus to this a full range of transport services in port and railway routes of CIS countries.
TI Park uses the following infrastructure:
- Total area of free customs zone located within Liepaja Special Economic Zone 150 000 m2.
- Industrial buildings are isolated to keep the heat and were designed for heavy industry and other types of productions, total area 70 000 m2 max height 14 m, equipped with 10 ton cranes.
- It has its own customs railway station which consists of 9 separate railway tracks of total length of 2.5 km and own railway locomotives.
- Gas, water and electricity, access to main highways.
- Open storage areas next to railway of 45 000 m2, surface load 40 tons per m2.
- Cranes would discharge railcars onto open storage and supply goods into the buildings.
- Office buildings.